- Move the cursor over the Administration menu.
- Select the Global Setting menu option.
- Under Global Settings click on the Runtime tab
- Change the Maximum pool size to 1.
- Click the save button.
- Restart GoAnywhere.
Note: This will only limit projects that are submitted in batch mode. It is still possible to run multiple projects concurrently by executing them interactively. i.e. If the [Execute Project] button of a project is clicked while another project is running in batch, it would be possible to have both projects running.
For information on how to stop & start GoAnywhere view the following topic:
- Support Specialist
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:49 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest