AS2 Updates for Drummond Certification:
Last spring, Linoma [now HelpSystems] began AS2 Drummond certification to improve GoAnyhwere MFT's AS2 cross platform compatibility. While we anticipate GoAnywhere MFT will be fully certified by November, GoAnywhere MFT 5.1 includes several back-end updates to ensure compatibility with other AS2 vendors. GoAnywhere customers who rely on AS2 for file transfers can be assured GoAnywhere meets compliance with optional profiles for:
- FN (Filename Preservation)
- MA (Multiple Attachments)
- FN-MA (Filename Preservation with Multiple Attachments)
- CTE (Chunked Transfer Encoding)
- SHA2 hash algorithms supporting SHA256, SHA384 and SHA512
AS2 security features have become more secure and flexible with two new important updates to Web User Profiles. AS2 now supports dual factor authentication using certificates and passwords, and administration becomes simpler by using the same Certificate SHA1 fingerprint across multiple web users.
Advanced Reporting Updates:
GoAnywhere MFT 5.0 introduced a new advanced reporting engine to provide administrators with file transfer, workflow, and system information in PDF reports. MFT 5.1 expands the reporting features by including four new reports:
- Secure Mail Disk Usage - Displays the Secure Mail disk usage for each Web User sorted by size.
- Service Activity by Module - Displays all activity for the selected inbound services within the specified date range.
- Service Errors - Displays all errors for the selected inbound services within the specified date range.
- Global Activity Details - Displays all activity for the selected features based on the search term provided.
Service Activity Report Example:
System Alerts Updates:
GoAnywhere MFT can alert administrators when critical events occur on the system. MFT 5.1 expands the alerting feature to monitor for when Web Users become deactivated, when the connection between GoAnywhere Gateway and MFT has been interrupted, and when a change occurs in a GoAnywhere Cluster.
Command Line Updates:
GoAnywhere Command APIs allows external applications to run file transfers and workflows in GoAnywhere MFT. In GoAnywhere MFT 5.1, new commands have been created to aid users with the migration of features from one installation to another. These commands include:
- Export Project
- Delete Project
- Export Resource
- Export Schedule
- Export Monitor
- Export Trigger
- Export Web User
- Export Web User Group
Managing File Transfer Bandwidth:
Bandwidth monitoring and throttling has been added for all Web User and workflows transfers between select FTP, FTPS, and SFTP Resources. This allows administrators to control how much bandwidth is being used by a specific process. A new Active Transfers page displays the current file transfers.
- More information for new features and bug fixes can be found on the Release Notes.
- GoAnywhere Director and GoAnywhere Services customers that are covered under a Maintenance agreement can upgrade to GoAnywhere MFT at no additional charge.
- You will be able to enjoy the same licensed features as what you paid for originally.
- Upgrade scripts are available to download from the Customer Portal at https://my.goanywhere.com.
- Both GoAnywhere Director and GoAnywhere Servers can be upgraded independently to GoAnywhere MFT.
- If you own GoAnywhere Gateway, no upgrade is required to that product.