Search found 4 matches

Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1
by stimetb
Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:15 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: (9000 - convert Details to CSV) Invalid Input. Input must be of type Rowset
Replies: 5
Views: 1818

Rick - thanks for your help. I was using an execute statement inside of goanywhere. My first issue was i didnt have authority to update on the fly sp's in production databases, so after I read your note, I set up a test database I was able to update on the fly and use goanywhere. What i did find out...
by stimetb
Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:50 am
Topic: (9000 - convert Details to CSV) Invalid Input. Input must be of type Rowset

its a series of sql commands saving temp tables to set up a table that i attached a couple of rows of results in the original post exec spxLocal_TEAPlacementStaffingDetails i brought the sql into the project for a minute to show the xml (wasnt sure how you wanted to see it) <project name="TEA Placem...
by stimetb
Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:36 pm

the following is the sql code used to run the project. If i run this on management studio, it returns 771 rows of data. However running it on goanywhere results in 0 rows of data generated. (is there certain sql commands that goanywhere does not handle like cross apply? select Value, Description int...
by stimetb
Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:30 am

Looking for help on this error. I'm setting up a CSV report using SQL. my report will look something like the attached file: I know the report works as I simulated it on management studio. But once it tries to put it into the output variable and/or placing it in the input rowset variable on the conv...
Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1