View some of the Frequently Asked Questions to our support staff. Included are some tips and tricks making this forum ideal for users getting started with GoAnywhere Director. Note: Users can reply to existing topics but only our support staff can add new topics to this forum.
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:49 pm
This is an authority problem.
There are two ways to change the authorities to the IFS directories.
use method #1 for V5R3, #2 for V5R4 and above
1. Use the QSH command chmod –R 777 *
- on a comand line type in QSH
- cd /linoma/goanywhere (or install folder if different)
- chmod -R 777 *
2. Use WRKLNK
- use WRKLNK to get to the installation folder (default is /linoma/goanywhere)
- Take option 9 next to the /goanywhere folder to display the authority.
- Then option 2 next to the desired user profile, or *PUBLIC to change the authority. be sure it's set to *RWX
- Specify *YES for the “Directory subtree” option to allow you to change all objects in subdirectories.
Return to “Knowledge Center”