View some of the Frequently Asked Questions to our support staff. Included are some tips and tricks making this forum ideal for users getting started with GoAnywhere MFT. Note: Users can reply to existing topics but only our support staff can add new topics to this forum.
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:12 am
Setting up a server on Microsoft Azure for GoAnywhere MFT or GoAnywhere Gateway is a quick and easy process. Follow the steps below to create a new instance:
- Log in to the Azure portal at https://portal.azure.com with your Azure username and password.
- Click the Show Menu icon to expand the menu titles.
- From the side menu, select the Resource Groups option, and verify you have a resource group where GoAnywhere will be installed. If not, click the Add button to create a resource group.
- From the side menu, select the Virtual Machines option.
- Click the Add button to add a new Virtual Machine.
- Select a virtual machine instance type, select a specific operating system version, and then click the Create button.
- Step through the four main configuration options; Basic, Size, Settings, and Summary, and then click OK.
- Azure will create the virtual machine. When the VM has been created, the status will change to Running.
- Once ready, click the Virtual Machines option on the left.
- Select your VM and then click the Connect button to connect to the VM and install GoAnywhere MFT or GoAnywhere Gateway.
A detailed getting started tutorial can be found on Microsoft’s website by clicking on the following link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/ ... ftoc.json.
Return to “Knowledge Center”