Post any question you may have in regards to GoAnywhere Director and let our talented support staff and other users assist you.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:53 am
We have a connectivity connection issue to GoAnywhere Director from a new system. GoAnywhere is set up on server port 8000 but when we use http://ipaddress:8000
we are unable to connect. What should we be looking for as a cause?
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:12 pm
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
Items to check:
- Make sure you installed the GADirector with Administrator/Root Authorization
- Check the installation Log to see if there were any errors during install
- Make sure the Service is running and listening on Port 8000
- Make sure there are no other Services using Port 8000
- Make sure you have gotten the Permanent/Temporary License to execute the GADirector
If you are still having issues, please contact Linoma Support at [email protected]
for additional help.
Lead Solutions Consultant
Return to “Community Forum”