If you have a new question you’d like our support staff to post a response to, please visit our customer community, Data Security Insiders, to pose the question in our Discussion Boards. We have a thread “Ask Our Tech Experts” that our support team monitors on a regular basis, or you can start a new discussion where other GoAnywhere users and support staff can weigh in. Log in or create your new account at https://insiders.helpsystems.com/sign_in
If you need an immediate response, please create a support ticket or contact our support team by email at [email protected]
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:44 pm
Does anyone know how to get email alerts set up so that when the GoAnywhere SFTP service is stopped due to an unforeseen issue i can get alerted via email by the MFT system? thank you!
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 10:54 am
There is a way to monitor the SFTP service using Advanced Workflows.
You can set this up by creating Scheduler that connects to back your SFTP service and does a list directory.
The process to do this would be to:
1. Create a SFTP Resource that is your MFT server
2. Create a Project that does a list directory on that new resource. If the project fails, use the send email task.
3. Create a scheduler that runs your new project at an interval of your choice.
e. [email protected]
w. GoAnywhere.com | HelpSystems.com
Return to “Community Forum”