GoAnywhere MFT Agents Release Notes
April 15, 2021 - Version 1.6.1
- Fixed an issue where using network share resource file path syntax within file transfer tasks would fail.
- Fixed an issue where certain tasks and resources were not properly applying a connection timeout when connecting through a forward proxy.
- Fixed the REST/SOAP resource and task default connection timeout to use a default of 60 seconds instead of 0.
March 2, 2021 - Version 1.6.0
- Enhanced efficiency when sending messages to GoAnywhere MFT.
- Added the ability to customize the Azure Blob Storage URL by adding an Endpoint Suffix.
- Updated Apache HTTPClient from version 4.5.3 to 4.5.13.
- Updated the Jackson Databind library from version 2.10.1 to 18.104.22.168.
- Updated JNQ from version 1.2.6 to 1.3.6.
- Fixed an issue where Agent monitors could get stuck if there were communication issues with the server. This requires GoAnywhere MFT version 6.8.0 or later.
January 14, 2021 - Version 1.5.1
- Added Allow Implicit Trust (SSH) setting to globally allow or deny implicit trust in SSH connections.
- Added support for 384-bit and 521-bit ECDSA key sizes in the SFTP/SCP/SSH client.
- Updated the default buffer size for the Copy Task to 1MB. This can be adjusted via a system property and upgraded copies will retain the 16KB buffer size to avoid memory issues.
- Enabled usage of RSA encryption algorithm for PGP keys which was previously not allowed in BCFIPS mode.
- Updated the following BouncyCastle FIPS APIs:
- Mail from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3
- PGP from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5
November 25, 2020 - Version 1.5.0 - Beta
- Added support for Network Share resources within File Monitors. This also includes support for Network Share resource for agent transfers. This requires GoAnywhere MFT version 6.7.0 or later.
- Updated the download/upload process to respond to keep-alive requests to ensure connection remains active.
- Fixed an issue where the client would not reconnect in certain situations due to keep alive processing.
- Updated BouncyCastle FIPS jars to release versions.
- Updated End User License Agreement.
August 20, 2020 - Version 1.4.2
- Added support for rsa-sha2-256 and rsa-sha2-512 public key algorithms.
- Upgraded Postgresql JDBC jar file from version 42.2.7 to 42.2.14.
- Upgraded netty library version from 4.1.42 to 4.1.46.
- Upgrade commons-codec version 1.10 to version 1.14.
- Updated the JNQ Network Share API from version 1.0.2.br-1.1 to 1.2.6.
- Upgraded log4j libraries from 1.2.17 to 2.13.3.
- Upgraded JavaMail version from 1.4.4 to 1.6.2.
- Fixed an issue where the processing of concurrent requests was limited to minimum thread configuration.
- Fixed issue where input streams could be left open when error occurred.
March 18, 2020 - Version 1.4.1
- Added the ability to restrict the local address/ports used for outgoing connections to GoAnywhere.
- Updated the agent connections to use different key loading process while in normal mode vs FIPS Approved Mode. Release 1.4.0 introduced a new global key loading process that could delay transfer connections when agent is installed on a system with slow entropy gathering.
- Updated the task library to include fixes such as fixing Excel Password Protect task corrupting files, Retrieve Email task issue with Chinese characters in file names, etc, that were introduced as part of 1.4.0.
- Fixed an issue where Agent job log messages were failing if the content was too large.
January 9, 2020 - Version 1.4.0
Starting with version 1.4.0, GoAnywhere Agents require a minimum JRE (Java Runtime Environment) version of 1.8. If you are running on a Java version prior to 1.8, you must upgrade your JRE before upgrading GoAnywhere Agents to version 1.4.0.
- Added the ability to specify an external location for config files when installing an Agent.
- Added the ability to monitor FTP, FTPS, and SFTP locations on Agents.
- Added settings to globally disable SSL/TLS versions and cipher suites for both server and client connections across the entire product.
- Added new global SSL/TLS security configuration options to enforce server certificate validation.
- Added a new verification check for X.509 CA certificate Basic Constraints.
- Added support for Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs) verification for all SSL/TLS connections.
- Implemented new certificate extended key usage validation for server authentication and for email encryption and signature certificates.
- Added a date validity check to ensure certificates are valid and not expired.
- Added support for Software Identification (SWID) tag.
- Added the ability to run Agents in FIPS 140-2 Compliance mode.
- Upgraded the embedded Apache Derby database from version 10.12.1.1 to version 10.14.2.0.
- Upgraded PostgreSQL JDBC library from version 9.4.1212 to 42.2.7.
- Upgraded the Apache HTTP Client libraries from version 4.5.2 to 4.5.3.
- Upgraded Jackson Databind, Core, and Annotations libraries from 2.9.9 to 2.10.1.
- Upgraded the Netty network application framework library from version 3.10.4 to 4.1.42.
- Updated the Netty network application framework library from 3.10.4 to 4.1.33.
- Updated the Agents Virtual File system to exclude misconfigured and inaccessible folders.
- Updated the AWS S3 libraries from version 1.11.14 to version 1.11.631.
June 12, 2019 - Version 1.3.2
- Added an option to configure the max threads for the Agent Project runtime.
- Added an option to configure the max threads for the Agent Monitor runtime.