GoAnywhere for Android
GoAnywhere for Android Release Notes
The GoAnywhere mobile app allows you to work with GoDrive and Secure Mail features. With GoDrive you can preview or download personal or shared files from your GoDrive account to your Android phone or tablet. All downloaded files and folders are automatically updated to the most current version on the corporate servers every time you connect. Edit files by sending them to apps on your device (changes are not saved back to the GoDrive app or server). This app requires that GoAnywhere MFT is installed and licensed on your back office server.
March 5, 2020 - Version 2.0.0
- Rebranded 'GoDrive' as 'GoAnywhere' in the Play Store.
- Overhauled the user interface to be more modern and to match the look and feel of the Web Client.
- Added support for devices to work with Secure Mail. This version provides the following Secure Mail features:
- List the packages in the different mailboxes (Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Templates, and Outbox).
- View details of packages in the Web User's Inbox.
- Download and view attachments.
- Compose new packages.
- Add attachments to a package from Files, Camera, or Photos.
- View and edit draft packages, including their attachments.
- New authentication scheme that is safer and prevents Web Users from being accidentally disabled.
- Existing accounts will be automatically migrated to the new authentication scheme when first connecting to a server that supports it.
- This allows for the support of single sign-on and multi-factor authentication when registering a device.
- Device will prompt the user to reauthenticate their Web User when determined by administrator settings on the server.
- Fixed issues with downloading, previewing and synchronizing GoDrive files in specific cases.
- Fixed issues with uploading large files.
- Multiple improvements to the stability and processing speed of the app.
August 15, 2018 - Version 1.4.0
- Added support for TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2.
- Multiple UI improvements related to syncing and unsyncing items, as well as when previewing files.
- Fixed an application crash that could occur when the device approval has been denied by the administrator.
- Improved the user experience when attempting to delete shared files.
- Fixed an issue where locked files could be previewed or downloaded.
- Significantly reduced the overall size on disk of the application.
- Added multiple file selection and upload functionality for "Upload files" and "Upload from Photos" features.
- Added "https://" as the server default value on account registration.
- Multiple UI improvements related to user notifications.
- Enhanced the refreshing of the file list page after uploading a file.
- Fixed an issue where multiple accounts could be registered at the same time.
- Improved the permission handling when using "Upload Files", "Upload from Camera" and "Upload from Photos" features.
March 7, 2018 - Version 1.3.0
- Added the ability to create folders.
- Removed a limitation on username to 20 characters.
- Improved the folder icon to indicate if that folder is shared with other GoDrive users.
- Enhanced the account removal process to notify the server that the device has been deactivated.
- Improved application stability when in offline mode.
- Fixed some minor UI issues.
- Functionality was added to close the opened menu popup on outside click.
October 26, 2017 - Version 1.2.0
- Rebranded GoDrive for Android as a HelpSystems product.
March 25, 2016 - Version 1.1.0
- Added the ability to upload to GoDrive from your device's files and camera roll.
- Added the ability to upload to GoDrive from other applications.
- Added a new folder icon to indicate if that folder is shared.
- Improved file preview allows you to swipe through files in your GoDrive.
- Added a search bar to find files and folders in your GoDrive.
- Improved the battery consumption while running GoDrive.
- Various stability improvements and bug fixes.
August 10, 2015 - Version 1.0.0