GoDrive for iPad/iPhone
GoDrive for iPad/iPhone Release Notes
The GoDrive by GoAnywhere mobile app allows you to preview or download personal or shared files from your GoDrive account to your iPhone or iPad. All downloaded files and folders are automatically updated to the most current version on the corporate servers every time you connect. Edit files by sending them to apps on your device (changes are not saved back to the GoDrive app or server). This app requires that GoAnywhere MFT is installed and licensed on your back office server.
July 13, 2018 - Version 1.4.0
- Added support for TLS v1.1 and TLS v1.2.
- Updated the UI to support iPhone X.
- Multiple UI improvements related to syncing and unsyncing items, as well as when previewing files.
- Added more loading and progress dialogs to indicate the status of background processes.
- Improved the user experience when GoDrive doesn't have permission to access the camera.
- Improved the user experience when GoDrive doesn't have access to use cellular data.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when registration is denied.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when copying a document to GoDrive.
- Fixed an issue where multiple accounts could be registered at the same time.
March 7, 2018 - Version 1.3.0
- Added the ability to create folders.
- Removed a limitation on username to 20 characters.
- Improved the folder icon to indicate if that folder is shared with other GoDrive users.
- Enhanced the account removal process to notify the server that the device has been deactivated.
- When sharing multiple files with GoDrive, the confirmation screen will now include all files uploaded to GoDrive.
- Fixed some minor UI issues and error messages in the registration process.
- Functionality was added to close the opened menu popup on outside click.
- Improved application stability when in offline mode.
December 5, 2017 - Version 1.2.0
- Released GoDrive under the HelpSystems publisher.
December 5, 2017 - Version 1.1.3
- Rebranded GoDrive as a HelpSystems product.
December 20, 2016 – Version 1.1.2
- Fixed an issue where a file preview was occasionally failing on iOS 10.
- As per requirement for iOS 10, data usage description was added to the app properties when accessing privacy-sensitive data.
August 5, 2016 – Version 1.1.1
- Fixed an issue where selecting 'Upload Files' from the menu options on iPad could cause the app to crash.
March 25, 2016 - Version 1.1.0
- Added the ability to upload to GoDrive from your device's files and camera roll.
- Added the ability to upload to GoDrive from other applications.
- Improved file preview allows you to swipe through files in your GoDrive.
- Added a search bar to find files and folders in your GoDrive.
- Improved the battery consumption while running GoDrive.
- Various stability improvements and bug fixes.
August 10, 2015 - Version 1.0.0