GoAnywhere MFT Release Notes
- Added the ability to specify the encoding when writing to a file using the Print Task.
- Updated the file reader tasks to ensure the processed input files variable is properly set in all cases.
- Fixed an issue where Network Shares Resource defined as type "Native" would fail when defined as a Web User Virtual Folder.
- Fixed an issue where the ICAP Task was ignoring the "Connection: close" headers on the response of the Options request.
- Fixed an issue where downloading multiple files and folders as a zip file from Secure Folders in the Web Client would sometimes display an index out of bounds exception.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the PGP Task to fail validation after switching from PGP key ring resources to the Key Management System.
Agents Version: 1.3.1
These features require GoAnywhere MFT 6.0.3 minimum.
- Added the ability to specify the encoding when writing to a file using the Print Task on Agents.
- Updated the file reader tasks on agents to ensure the processed input files variable is properly set in all cases.
- Updated the Agent Installer for Windows to ensure the path to executable on the service is quoted.