December 8, 2017 - Version 2.2.0
- Added the ability to select multiple files and folders and then attach them as a single Zip file on the Secure Mail message.
October 13, 2017 - Version 2.1.0
- Rebranded the Outlook Plugin as a HelpSystems product.
November 17, 2016 - Version 2.0.0
- Added the ability to use Windows Authentication for Single Sign-On which eliminates the need for password updates in the GoAnywhere Outlook Plugin when a user's network password changes.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Allow Reply’ setting was not properly saved in all cases.
- Fixed a rare issue where a COM exception could occur when sending Secure Mail messages from certain versions of Outlook and Windows.
July 12, 2016 - Version 1.2.6
- Fixed an issue with file attachments in Outlook that occurs when the recipient is using an email client on MAC OS X.
June 30, 2016 - Version 1.2.5
- Fixed an issue with attaching files that was caused by a path resolution failure in certain environments.
April 14, 2016 - Version 1.2.4
- Added the ability to attach content from external sources such as 'Send To' from Windows Explorer. This feature works for attachments that do not exceed Outlook's size limit.
January 21, 2016 - Version 1.2.3
- Added support for TLS 1.1 and 1.2 when connecting to your GoAnywhere server from the GoAnywhere Outlook Plugin.
- Fixed a certificate issue where certain deployments of the plugin may display an unknown publisher when running the plugin for the first time.
December 18, 2014 - Version 1.2.1
- Fixed an issue where clicking "Send" on a message could potentially prompt to send via SecureMail for every draft currently open in Outlook.
- Fixed references to allow deployment of the plugin folder to other locations for certain enterprise applications.
January 21, 2014 - Version 1.2.0
- Added the ability to pass the connection URL and User ID as parameters to the silent installer.
- Added support to send Secure Mail using the new Certified Delivery protection level that was introduced in GoAnywhere Services version 3.4.0.
- Users can now allow recipients to reply to Secure Mail messages.
- Added a prompt to display the package password to the sender when the password is automatically generated and not sent to the recipient in email.
- Fixed an issue where clicking send with multiple compose windows open could send the wrong email.
- Improved session handling when the user is denied access to Secure Mail.
- Removed the 'Send me a copy' option.
June 10, 2013 - Version 1.1.1
- Enhanced the way parameters are sent to the server by URL encoding the values.
December 17, 2012 - Version 1.1.0
- Added support for the new Outlook policy settings that were added in GoAnywhere Services 3.1.0. The settings on the Attachments tab in the Outlook plugin are now defaulted and/or enforced by Secure Mail administrators.
- Enhanced the validation and storing of user settings by trimming the User ID and URL.
November 1, 2012 - Version 1.0.1
- Removed schema validation on XML configurations that was causing requests to be made to the internet which was not needed.
July 11, 2012 - Version 1.0.0
Created a plugin for Microsoft Outlook 2010 to send Secure Mail. The plugin can be used with GoAnywhere Services 2.8.0 and higher. The following features are available in the plugin:
- Configuration options are restricted to the Secure Mail Settings defined in GoAnywhere Services.
- File attachments that normally exceed the allowed attachment size can be sent from Outlook.
- Messages can be sent using Secure Mail when the regular Send button in Outlook is clicked (based on configuration rules).
- The progress of uploads can be monitored.
- Provides a graceful shutdown of Outlook when messages are still being uploaded.
- A Secure Mail Outbox folder is created which stores all messages that are currently being uploaded to GoAnywhere Services.
- After messages are submitted to GoAnywhere Services, a receipt is returned and stored in the Outlook Sent Items folder.
- All activity from the Outlook plugin is logged in the GoAnywhere Services HTTPS audit logs.