If an auditor showed up in your office tomorrow and wanted to examine your file transfer security policies and procedures, how confident are you that your organization would earn high marks?
Take this short quiz and find out.
- Are you still hosting an outdated SFTP or FTP server in the public area of your network (or DMZ)?
- Do trading partners have access to inbound ports within your internal network to drop off or retrieve files?
- Are your administrative security controls granular enough to manage user access to specific files, folders and areas of the network?
- Can you monitor all file transfer activity and maintain detailed audit logs?
- Do employees have easy access to an ad hoc file transfer tool that lets them transfer files of any size, all while generating audit trails?
To find out how auditors expect you answer these questions, don't miss our next webinar:
Linoma Software's [now HelpSystems] Chief Architect Bob Luebbe will show you how the GoAnywhere Services secure FTP server can work with GoAnywhere Gateway to keep sensitive data and credentials safely in your internal network and out of the DMZ. He'll also demonstrate how the two work together to allow you to exchange files with trading partners without opening inbound ports.
Do your homework so you can prepare for a visit from the auditor. Sign up today!