GoAnywhere MFT implements secure FTP technology to protect sensitive file transfers using strong encryption technology and modern authentication methods. With support for the three secure FTP standards of SFTP, FTPS and SCP, GoAnywhere MFT will create encrypted tunnels between client and server systems. This not only secures file contents, but also protects any user credentials that flow over the connection.
SECURE FTP FEATURES — AT A GLANCE
- Supports SFTP (SSH), FTPS (SSL/TLS) and SCP (Secure Copy) standards
- Provides both client and server components
- Runs on multiple platforms including Windows, Linux, IBM i, AIX, UNIX and Solaris
- Authenticates connections with user IDs, passwords, keys and certificates
- Supports large files with auto-resume and integrity checks to help guarantee delivery
- Produces full audit logs of all Secure FTP activity
- Run multi-step workflows to transfer, encrypt and process files
- Schedule Secure FTP transfers to run at future dates and times
- Monitor folders on Secure FTP sites for new files and process them immediately
- Integrate with existing applications, programs and scripts
Detailed audit logs are required for maintaining compliance with regulations and privacy laws. GoAnywhere MFT tracks all Secure FTP file transfer activity in a central database, which can be viewed in the dashboard or automatically distributed in PDF format. A wide variety of management and analytical reports are available.
- Globally Search all audit logs from a single screen
- Filter Results based on date ranges, specific users, severity, etc.
- Schedule Reports to run at future dates/times with email distribution
- Export Audit Logs for viewing in Excel and other applications
- Send to SYSLOG for centralized error reporting
"GoAnywhere allowed us to eliminate and reduce the need for custom programming to transfer files and database records between dissimilar database management systems. We found GoAnywhere to be highly intuitive, flexible and easy to use."
GoAnywhere MFT provides a browser-based interface for configuring and monitoring Secure FTP file transfers and workflows for the enterprise. Each administrator can be assigned different roles in GoAnywhere MFT with their own custom dashboards.
- Configure Secure FTP file transfers and workflows using graphical forms and drag-n-drop
- Set up trading partners and other settings with intuitive wizards
- View critical statistics and analytical information
Clustering for Scalability and Disaster Recovery
GoAnywhere MFT can be scaled to meet high volumes of Secure FTP file transfers for the enterprise. Its clustering technology allows file transfers and other processes to be distributed across multiple systems for load balancing. Clustering also provides true "active-active" support for disaster recovery in mission-critical environments.
- Horizontally scale by adding more systems to the cluster
- Organize workflow jobs by run priorities and job queues
- Load balance incoming connections from trading partners
- Auto-failover to the remaining systems in the cluster
- Does not require 3rd party software to support clustering
Key & Certificate Management
GoAnywhere MFT simplifies keys and certificate management for Secure FTP.
- Manage keys and certificates through a browser-based central interface
- Import existing SSH keys and SSL certificates
- Export keys and certificates to share with partners
- Receive email alerts when certificates are about to expire