GoAnywhere MFT is a Managed File Transfer and Secure FTP solution that will automate and secure file transfers with your trading partners, customers and enterprise servers. GoAnywhere on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is a dependable enterprise-level solution with extensive audit logs and reporting for compliance requirements.
- Support for popular standards including SFTP, SCP, FTPS, Open PGP, GZIP and TAR
- Integrated ability to connect to Amazon S3 Buckets for file transfers
- Utilization of existing NFS mounts and SMB/CIFS network shares
- Integrated Scheduler and Folder Monitors
- Ability to run transfers from Cron jobs and external schedulers/scripts
- Can execute shell scripts and remote SSH commands
- Supports physical and virtualized environments
- Can be installed in Amazon’s virtual private cloud using the Windows, Linux, or Amazon Linux AMI template of your choice
Running GoAnywhere MFT on Amazon EC2
GoAnywhere’s intuitive interface and comprehensive workflow features help to eliminate the need for custom programs and scripts, single-function tools and manual processes that were traditionally needed. This innovative solution will reduce costs, improve the quality of file transfers, and help your organization to comply with data security audits, policies and regulations.
GoAnywhere implements secure FTP technology to protect sensitive file transfers using strong encryption technology and modern authentication methods. This will create encrypted tunnels between client and server systems which provides confidentiality and integrity of critical transmissions. Secure FTP also protects any user credentials that flow over the connection.
- Easily optimize GoAnywhere MFT to fully utilize your chosen Amazon EC2 price and performance combination
- LDAP integration for user authentication and synchronization
- Multi-factor authentication with user ID’s, passwords, keys and certificates
- Supports large files with auto-resume and integrity checks to help guarantee delivery
High Availability and Scalability
can be scaled to meet high volumes of file transfers for the enterprise. With the clustering technology in GoAnywhere MFT, file transfers and other processes can be distributed across multiple Amazon EC2 instances for load balancing. When an instance is taken offline, GoAnywhere automatically routes file transfers and jobs to other GoAnywhere installations in the cluster.
- Horizontally scale by adding more systems to the cluster
- Organize workflow jobs by run priorities and job queues
- Load balance incoming connections from trading partners
- Auto-failover to the active systems in the cluster
- Does not require 3rd party software to support clustering
Achieve Easy Integration with GoAnywhere's Cloud Connectors
For organizations that need to connect GoAnywhere MFT's projects and workflows to Amazon's increasing functionality, Cloud Connectors can help. These built-in integrations allow you to define useful actions in Amazon for the following services:
GoAnywhere’s Amazon EC2 Cloud Connector supports secure interactions between GoAnywhere and Amazon EC2. Use this integration to manage instances, create snapshots, attach and detach volumes, and more in your Amazon EC2 environment directly from GoAnywhere MFT.
Amazon Lambda Cloud Connector
GoAnywhere's Amazon Lambda Cloud Connector allows you to simplify how you manage functions and automate code for any applications or backend services running in Amazon Lambda. Available from the GoAnywhere Cloud Connector Marketplace, this out-of-the-box integration can be used to simplify how you create functions, add event source mappings to invoke existing functions, affix metadata to functions with new tags, and more directly from your GoAnywhere MFT environment.
This GoAnywhere Cloud Connector allows you to manage topics and publish messages in Amazon SNS. With an SNS integration in place, you can create, list, and delete topics, set topic attributes, and add a message to a topic or phone number.
Manage queues and messages with GoAnywhere's Amazon SQS Cloud Connector. A secure integration between GoAnywhere and Amazon SQS, you can transfer data in XML, JSON, or plain text form.
Actions you can take with this Cloud Connector include:
START A FREE TRIAL
- Create, Get, List, Delete Queue
- Queue URL
- Send, Retrieve, Delete Message
- Create or Delete Tags