Fortra’s GoAnywhere MFT delivers the secure and streamlined file transfer solution organizations need to enhance their data exchange process. Schedule your live demo with a GoAnywhere expert, gather your team, and learn how GoAnywhere can:
- Secure, automate, and centralize your file transfers – all with no scripting required!
- Help meet compliance requirements for GDPR, GLBA, HIPAA and HITECH, PCI DSS and SOX with auditing and reporting of all file movements
- Be deployed on-premises, in the cloud, as MFTaaS, or in a hybrid environment
- Protect your sensitive files at rest and in motion with strong encryption protocols such as SFTP, FTPS, PeSIT, and more.
- Integrate with other Fortra security solutions to ensure your files are free from viruses and malware, do not contain sensitive information, and remain secure throughout their lifecycle, no matter where they travel.
Schedule the time to see how secure file transfer from GoAnywhere MFT can protect your most valuable asset -- your data. Request your GoAnywhere MFT demo today by completing the form at right ⇒
Organizations Trust GoAnywhere to Secure and Automate File Transfers
[Since] I started using GoAnywhere MFT, ... I have already put several GoAnywhere projects into production. What I really like is GoAnywhere's ability to plug CL and RPG-generated variables into the body of an email so that system-generated emails don't have to be sent as attachments. In addition, the template setup is going to cut out a lot of the CL code we've had to use for retrieving and importing files from remote hosts.
Sandra Kopp, Boise Cascade Trucking LLC
I'm a Senior Network Engineer and work on GoAnywhere on a daily basis. I'm responsible for keeping it updated, writing and maintaining scripts, and troubleshooting transfer issues, and I absolutely love this product. The interface and tools to write, maintain, and troubleshoot file transfers are extensive and very intuitive.
Tim Emmell, NTCA - The Rural Broadband
GoAnywhere MFT is super easy and flexible. [I am] able to create and test brand new file transfers in a couple of hours, transfer un-encrypted and encrypted files over SFTP...set up program to encrypt files using PGP, and import both internal and external images into our imaging system automatically without manual intervention. We easily set up notifications through email to notify the appropriate people when a scheduled project has run and whether it ran successfully or not.
George Moisant III, Systems Analyst, The Gray Insurance Company