Open PGP Encryption
Open PGP, also known as GPG, is a popular encryption standard that protects the privacy and integrity of sensitive files. Open PGP implements asymmetric (public key) cryptography to provide strong security and repudiation of files. GoAnywhere MFT provides robust support for Open PGP, allowing you to:
- Encrypt files with one or more Public Keys
- Decrypt files with Private Keys
- Sign files with Private Keys
- Verify digital signatures in files using Public Keys
- Generate full audit logs of all Open PGP encryption and decryption processes
Open PGP is used by banks, financial institutions, healthcare organizations and other highly regulated industries to protect their most sensitive files.
"We were able to get an automated system up and running quickly, which can be easily adjusted for any schedule changes. The customer service at Linoma Software has also been wonderful. I would definitely recommend GoAnywhere and Linoma's support staff to anyone."
Automation of Open PGP in GoAnywhere MFT
- Automatically transfer files after they are encrypted with Open PGP
- Retrieve Open PGP files from other servers and decrypt in a workflow
- Schedule Open PGP processes to run at future dates and times
- Integrate with existing applications, programs and scripts
Open PGP Key Management
A comprehensive Open PGP Key Manager is provided in GoAnywhere MFT.
- Intuitive browser-based interface
- Create, import, export and view Open PGP keys
- Receive email alerts when Open PGP keys are about to expire
- Role based permissions only allow authorized users to manage Open PGP keys