Filter by Category

Get the Guide: Using Managed File Transfer to Secure Your Cloud Data

MFT and the cloud

Are you getting ready to move from on-premises operations to external platforms like the cloud?

You’re not alone.

Many companies worldwide are shifting (some a little, some a lot) to cloud computing in order to minimize their reliance on in-house IT infrastructure and finicky business processes. The touted benefits of the cloud are compelling: long-term cost savings, accomodation for growing partner and customer requirements, collaboration efficiency, and easily accessible data entice more and more teams to consider the cloud every day.

download the cloud white paper

While there are many positives that come with a cloud environment, cybersecurity is a real concern. Only 53% of organizations who responded to LinkedIn Group Partner’s Cybersecurity Trends Report claim they’d be able to resist cyber threats in their cloud infrastructure and applications. An even smaller percentage of companies (24%) routinely monitor these cloud pieces for security risks, leaving 76% wide open to cybersecurity attacks.

But what if we told you there’s a way to improve the security of your cloud data, both in transit and at rest, so you don’t have to worry about storing sensitive company information off-premises?

Learn how Managed File Transfer can protect what you put in the cloud.

Get the Guide

 

 

Add a Comment

Allowed tags: <b><i><br>

Latest Posts


Which is Better: SFTP vs. FTPS?

September 24, 2018

How do you transfer sensitive files? Business requirements and security standards have increased in recent years across industries and continents, but many organizations have struggled to keep up.…


Tradeshow Recap: VMware 20th Anniversary, Secure File Transfers, and More at VMworld 2018

September 10, 2018

Dazzling booth displays and nerdy Star Wars swag. Informative training sessions. Demos for modern software and hardware. Drones. In-depth industry conversations. Coffee decorated with techy latte…


Are These Users on Your Organization's Security Watch List?

August 31, 2018

Does this story sound familiar? See if you share these trials in your own organization, then request the ebook to learn how to prevent six internal users from putting your network at…


Introducing GoAnywhere MFT for AWS and Azure Cloud File Transfers

August 21, 2018

Are you looking for a solution that automates the movement of files between your on-premises and cloud environments? As cloud computing platforms become more commonplace, organizations are starting…


Getting the Most Out of Your GoAnywhere MFT Trial

August 14, 2018

We know it’s crucial to get a solution up and running quickly during your evaluation period. You want to know if it works, what the benefits are, and how it will impact or improve your business…