How GoDrive Works
These screenshots illustrate what administrators will see when using the GoDrive module.
GoDrive provides a browser-based interface for administrators to easily manage users, security settings and shared folders.
- Set disk quotas and view disk usage
- Deactivate and wipe GoDrive folders from stolen or lost end-user devices
GoDrive provides end-to-end encryption for sensitive files. Your organization maintains local control to meet compliance require-ments.
In addition to the full complement of security features in GoAnywhere MFT, GoDrive includes:
- The ability to view granular permissions at the folder, subfolder and individual file level
- Dual-factor PIN authorization for device registration
- AES 256-bit encryption on files synced to GoDrive devices
Logging and Reporting
Capturing detailed audit log information and exporting for report-ing purposes is a cornerstone of GoAnywhere MFT. GoDrive logs each time a file is uploaded, downloaded, edited, shared, com-mented on, and deleted.
The GoDrive Sync Client will synchronize your files from the GoDrive folder on your workstation with the GoAnywhere Server. Files automatically appear on each of your registered devices, as well as the Web Client, allowing you to access your files from any internet connected computer.