Sharing information both inside and outside of organizations continues to rise, transforming how businesses operate. With this increased sharing comes a variety of threat risks. You can lessen these risks, as well as reduce potential data loss, by pairing Fortra’ GoAnywhere Managed File Transfer (MFT) and the Clearswift Secure ICAP Gateway to enable information sharing with unprecedented management and security.
Your Demo Will Deliver:
- In-depth discussion of your file transfer, threat protection, and data loss protection needs
- Focused product demos of the MFT and Secure ICAP Gateway pairing, including:
- What modules are offered
- Overview of the product interfaces
- Automation and encryption functionality
- Reporting and auditing
- Q & A
Fortra GoAnywhere and Clearswift Combine for Secure and Remote Services
A large government agency added Clearswift’s ICAP Gateway functionality to GoAnywhere MFT to provide an additional layer of automated security to sensitive information when “business as usual” was disrupted due to COVID 19. Read their story to learn more about GoAnywhere’s out-of-the-box integration with Clearswift.
GoAnywhere Threat Protection Delivers:
- Inbound file transfer scanning for viruses via a single click setup
- Content inspection and data loss prevention
- Media type protection
- And more