One size does not fit all. If your file transfer needs and requirements have changed over the years, or even months, it’s time to consider a scalable managed file transfer (MFT) solution.
Still Using Manual Scripts? Scale Up.
If your IT team is still creating scripts and programs to handle your file transfers and constantly updating them as your requirements change and grow, or if they are needing to create new tasks on an ad-hoc basis, it might be time to take a look at MFT. With managed file transfer in place, you can easily scale from a few dozen file transfers to thousands each day – no programming or coding required. GoAnywhere MFT makes it even easier with a drag-and-drop user interface. Simply duplicate existing processes or set up new workflows to handle any change in your file exchange needs.
Need to Exchange Files Via the Cloud? Scale Up.
If you want the ease and convenience of exchanging data via cloud technology, GoAnywhere offers that scalability as well. Cloud Connectors can help you integrate with the cloud and any key web applications you currently use. You can streamline and securely work with familiar popular services such Salesforce, SharePoint, Dropbox, and more.
Cloud computing allows for immediate scalability of infrastructure, as it essentially acts as an unlimited IT resource available to be scaled up or down as demands ebb and flow.
Have a High Volume of Secure File Transfers? Scale Up.
Clustering functionality built in to a robust MFT solution, like GoAnywhere, allow file transfers and other processes to be distributed across multiple systems for load balancing. This clustering can provide users with true “active-active” support for disaster recovery in mission-critical environments. It does so by:
- Horizontally scaling to add more systems to the cluster
- Organizing workflow jobs by run priorities and job queues
- Load balancing incoming connections from trading partners
- Activating auto-failover to the remaining systems in the cluster
And it does so without requiring third-party software to support clustering.
You Need an Enterprise File Sync and Sharing Solution. Scale Up.
An enterprise file sync and sharing (EFSS) solution doesn’t only have to apply to large multi-national conglomerates. An EFSS solution can help organizations of any size sync and share information – in the cloud or on-premises, even across multiple locations. More importantly, an advanced EFSS allows your users access to those shared files remotely, wherever they happen to be working from – on their phones, tablets, PCs, and laptops. A scalable, high-availability solution can fit this criteria.
Transferring a Lot of Big Files? Scale Up.
When those big files get stopped before they ever get to Point B it’s time to scale up to secure file transfer. A managed file transfer solution can help you ramp up and handle big files with:
- Unlimited file size transfers: No more “fail” notifications.
- Auto-resume: Provides peace of mind when it comes to network connectivity. MFT solutions, like GoAnywhere MFT, pause and resume when it’s resolved.
- Audit logs and reports: Find out before your intended recipient does should a file ever fail to send. Plus, the solution can track and report all file transfer activity to meet compliance requirements.
- Security: Encryption’s incorporated at all stages – at rest and during transit.
- Easy access: A single, user-friendly web browser dashboard lets authorized users can transfer big files anywhere, anytime.
- Volume capabilities: Multiple big files? No problem. High visibility and scalability can handle the load.
- Speed: Accelerate large file transfers over UDP data channels.
- Email options: GoAnywhere’s Secure Mail allows employees to easily send confidential messages and those big files as secure HTTPS links.
You Don’t Have Bandwidth to Change Your Infrastructure. Scale Up.
MFT as a Service (MFTaaS) provides you with all of the managed file transfer power and security of GoAnywhere but with increased flexibility, resources, and affordability.
- Get up and running at the touch of a button, without waiting to install software on your server or cloud platform.
- Enjoy the flexibility to work from any approved device with an internet connection.
- Reduce the time and cost spent maintaining an on-premises system.
- Increase your scalability with a software option that evolves with you – without making changes to your hardware setup.
Want to Reduce Risk of Human Error? Scale Up.
If you’ve been counting on manual processes for your file transfers and have experienced the inevitable human error along the way, it’s time to scale up to a file transfer solution that incorporates automation. With automation scripts, homegrown processes and legacy tools can be put aside. With GoAnywhere MFT, users can effortlessly set up how and when files should move between trading partners, internal systems, and other users.
And automation can help manage recurring or high-volume or batch files so that your other business critical processes can be managed more efficiently and simultaneously.
Scale Up to a Secure and Managed File Transfer Solution
GoAnywhere MFT offers the flexibility and functionality businesses of any size need to scale up to meet business needs as they change and grow. Settle in for a demonstration of GoAnywhere. We have 15-, 30-, and 60-minute options depending on your needs. Or request a quote to see how a scaled-up file transfer solution fits into your IT environment.