GoAnywhere MFT is a managed file transfer and secure FTP solution that will automate and secure file transfers on the IBM i platform using SFTP, FTPS, Open PGP, and other popular protocols and encryption standards.
GoAnywhere's IBM MFT can be installed on IBM iSeries version 7.1 and higher on IBM Power Systems, as well as many other operating systems. The IBM i is also known as IBM iSeries, AS/400 and AS400. A complete list of operating systems and specifications can be viewed on the installation requirements page.
GoAnywhere's IBM Managed File Transfer Solution
- Automates and secures file transfers with trading partners, customers and internal servers
- Provides an intuitive interface for setting up transfers and multi-step workflows
- IBM i commands included for performing Open PGP encryption and decryption, SFTP transfers and ZIP compression
- Integrates with CL, RPG and COBOL programs
- Can be executed through GoAnywhere MFT's integrated scheduler or 3rd party schedulers
View the IBM i SFTP comparison to learn how GoAnywhere MFT stacks up against OpenSSH on IBM i as both a SFTP client and server.
Get the Datasheet |
Key Secure FTP Features of Managed File Transfer for IBM i | GoAnywhere MFT
is much easier to use than the standard FTP and Open SSH server and client built into the IBM i operating system. GoAnywhere offers several advantages to IBM i shops:
- No scripting or programming is required to use GoAnywhere MFT—Set up file transfers through an intuitive interface
- SSH keys and SSL certificates can be created, imported, and exported quickly without having to know cryptic commands
- Includes a user management system—No additional IBM i user profiles need to be created for trading partners
- Users can be locked into specific IFS folders with granular permissions and disk quotas
- Includes comprehensive security controls—IP blacklists and whitelists, Brute Force attack monitors, Password Policies and Alerts
- Triggers can automatically process files when they are uploaded or downloaded
- Optionally encrypt files at rest with Open PGP and AES-256 encryption
- Provides detailed audit logs and reports to meet compliance requirements