Have questions or need to troubleshoot your GoAnywhere project? Our talented support team is always happy to help. We know you want to get your problem solved and your project up and running without delay, so we’ve put together a few tips to speed things along.
First, log into My.GoAnywhere.com and create a Support Case. Once it’s created, you’ll receive an email response with your case number. For the best results, reply to that email and attach the following:
You can export your project XML by following these steps:
- Log in as an Admin User with the Project Designer role.
- From the main menu, select Workflows and then click the Projects link.
- Drill down to the folder containing the Project to export.
- Click the Action icon beside the Project to export and from the drop-down menu and click Export.
Debug-Level Job Log
Each time a job is executed, a log is created that captures the activity related to the job. The amount of information captured in the job log is defined by the Log Level set on the Control tab in the Project.
- View the Job Log for a job by clicking the Job Log icon next to the job you wish to view.
- Open the drop-down menu of job logs and choose the debug log from that list
- After the debug log is selected, click the Download Job Log button
If your issue is not related to project workflow, you should also attach:
The Server Log Viewer is available to Admin Users with the Product Administrator or Auditor role and is located on the Logs drop-down menu. Downloading the server log will default to the most recent log, but an older log can be selected from the drop-down if necessary.
Thanks for helping us get your support case solved as soon as possible!
Open a Support Case