Protect Cardholder Data and Media Transmissions
Media & Entertainment organizations work with many types of data, from processing the logistics of consumer purchases to exchanging sensitive files with partners or customers on a variety of devices.
The integrity of this data is incredibly important. It needs to be encrypted, sent through secure connections, and meet strict compliance requirements. Cardholder data requires extra diligence to ensure it won’t be compromised.
GoAnywhere Managed File Transfer can help Media & Entertainment teams meet all these needs in the following ways:
- It protects your data in compliance with PCI DSS.
- It generates audit trails required to demonstrate compliance.
- It meets FTC regulations for tax filings, inventory controls, and price monitoring.
- It secures the integrity of private data required by Sarbanes-Oxley 404 and 409.
- It maintains the security of file transmissions.
- It automates and manages file transfers through a centralized solution.
- It streamlines file transfer processes and workflows.
- It controls access to sensitive documents with user and group roles.
These are the primary mandates that Media & Entertainment organizations must meet when transmitting data:
- PCI DSS: Maintain the security of credit card transactions, including those sent electronically by batch via file transfer.
- SOX Section 404: Establish and document internal guidelines describing how the integrity and security of data transfers will be maintained.
- Federal and State Business Tax Codes: Ensure that tax filings sent by FTP must be based on secure, reliable, and confirmable information.
- Non-Bank Financial Services Rule (April 2012): Develop and implement internal policies for the protection of data security in motion.
- Federal Trade Commission Regulations: Protect price monitoring and inventory control data shared with the FTC during file transfers.