Secure Communication over Encrypted Networks and Technology
IT & Telecommunication organizations understand the importance of protecting their networks and communications channels. Between sensitive company information stored on in-house servers and files (messages, images, documents, etc) delivered to trading partners and customers, this focus on cybersecurity is necessary in order to meet strict compliance requirements.
GoAnywhere MFT can help IT & telecommunications teams meet their cybersecurity needs in the following ways:
- It generates audit trails required to demonstrate compliance.
- It secures the integrity of private data required by Sarbanes-Oxley 404 and 409.
- It maintains the security of file transmissions.
- It automates and manages file transfers through a centralized solution.
- It streamlines file transfer processes and workflows.
- It enforces password policies for trading partners.
- It controls access to sensitive documents with user and group roles.
These are the primary mandates that IT & Telecom organizations must meet when transmitting data:
- SOX Section 404: Establish and document internal guidelines describing how the integrity and security of data transfers will be maintained.
- Non-Bank Financial Services Rule (April 2012): As with SOX, develop and implement internal policies regarding the protection of data integrity and security when in motion.