GoAnywhere MFT is a managed file transfer solution that streamlines the exchange of data between systems, employees, customers, and trading partners. It provides centralized control with extensive security settings, detailed audit trails, and helps process information from files into XML, EDI, CSV, and JSON databases. For ultimate flexibility, GoAnywhere is deployable on-premises, in the cloud on platforms like Microsoft Azure and AWS, or within hybrid environments – and easily integrates with the external cloud and web apps enterprises use daily. Our MFT solution runs easily on platforms like Windows, Linux, AIX, and the IBM i.
GoAnywhere MFT's intuitive interface and comprehensive workflow features will help to eliminate the need for custom programs/scripts, single-function tools, manual processes, or unsecure file transfer methods such as FTP servers that were traditionally needed. This innovative solution will reduce costs, improve the quality of your file transfers, and help your organization to comply with data security policies and regulations.
With integrated support for clustering, GoAnywhere MFT can process high volumes of file transfers for enterprises by load balancing processes across multiple systems. The clustering technology in GoAnywhere MFT also provides active-active automatic failover for disaster recovery.
GoAnywhere Managed File Transfer's workflow automation eliminates the need to use multiple products and scripts to handle your business processes. Achieve end-to-end automatic encryption and file transfers via the following features:
- Multi-step workflows
with over 60 different tasks
- A comprehensive built-in scheduler
for running workflows
- Monitored folders
with options to scan for new, changed or deleted files
- Automated email alerts or file processing when triggered
events (e.g. upload, download) occur
- Commands and APIs
for launching transfers from remote systems and applications
GoAnywhere is a single, easy-to-access platform for all your data transfer and EDI activity. With GoAnywhere you can:
- Manage file transfers, simplify your EDI, and perform multiple tasks in one place, including job scheduling, file collaboration, secure email, and compliance auditing and reporting.
- Gain access to a web based modern interface that allows users to build workflows on the fly, from any device – anywhere.
- Utilize our browser-based interface with security controls to enhance visibility into everything that’s going on.
- Centralize from any device with the GoAnywhere iOS app.
- Connects to HelpSystems Insite, a free web platform that gives admins visibility into their GoAnywhere servers and metrics.
GoAnywhere's secure collaboration features make connecting with your trading partners, clients, vendors, contractors, employees, and coworkers much easier and faster, especially when you're on the go.
- Intuitive browser-based web client
for performing ad-hoc file transfers
- Enterprise file sync and sharing using GoDrive
- Secure Mail
module for sending files using email notifications with HTTPS download links
- Secure Forms module for creating custom forms that can be processed with automated workflows
- Access files from anywhere with the mobile application
- Provides FIPS 140-2
compliance mode to meet U.S. Government (NIST) encryption standards
- Encrypts, signs and decrypts files using Open PGP
- Automatically encrypts files
(at rest) in targeted folders using AES-256 encryption
- Compresses and decompresses files using ZIP with AES
- Includes integrated Key Management
tools for Open PGP keys, SSH keys and SSL/TLS certificates
We had a requirement to send PGP signed/encrypted files to our trading partner via SFTP. We downloaded a trial of this software and basically had everything configured and working that same day!"
Consultant Programmer/Analyst, Silveredge Consulting
- Connects to Secure FTP servers (SFTP
, and SCP
) for protected communications
- Automates file transfers with FTP
- Moves sensitive files over TCP or SSL with the PeSIT
- Guarantees delivery with connection retries and file auto-resume
- Remote system file transfers and workflows using MFT agents
- Exchanges data with web servers using HTTP/S
- Interacts with Web Services using SOAP
- Allows throttling bandwidth usage and monitoring file transfer throughput
- Sends AS2, AS3 and AS4
messages with support for multiple file attachments
- Accelerates file transfers through GoAnywhere`s proprietary GoFast
- Send SMS
messages using popular SMS gateways
- Accesses files and directories on network shares
using SMB/CIFS version 1, 2, 3, and 3.1.1 protocols
- Accesses files and directories on WebDAV
servers, Amazon S3 Buckets
, and Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- Interfaces with Antivirus and DLP solutions using ICAP
- Sends and retrieves files via email
and secure email
- Calls custom programs and scripts
as part of an overall workflow
- Connects to Websphere MQ, SonicMQ and ActiveMQ for enterprise messaging
- Sends traps to SNMP servers
- Integrates with popular SOAP and RESTful web service applications like Salesforce, Box, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 using Cloud Connectors
- SFTP server
(with SCP support) for secure file transfers over SSH
- FTPS server
for secure FTP over SSL/TLS (Implicit SSL)
- Standard FTP server
with support for Explicit SSL
- AS2, AS3 and AS4 server for receiving EDI and other documents over secure connections
- HTTPS server
for simple Ad Hoc file transfers through a browser interface
for automating file transfers and workflows on remote systems
- DMZ gateway
to keep files in the private network without opening inbound ports
- Bandwidth throttling to limit network usage by day-of-week and time-of-day
- Connects to popular database
servers including SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, IBM i, DB2, PostgreSQL, and Informix.
- Translates data
, Delimited text
and Flat File or Fixed Width file
- Replicates data between database
- Simplifies ETL processes with the ability to filter records, map columns and transform values
GoAnywhere logs all file transfer and administrator activity to help you remain compliant with business requirements. You can view details in a dashboard or distribute it to others as PDF reports via features like:
- A browser-based
interface for monitoring and administration
- Detailed audit logs
for all user activity and file transfers
- The option to send logs to an enterprise SYSLOG server
- Advanced reporting
for management and statistical details, graphs and charts
GoAnywhere is very powerful and easy to use. It gives you the ability to consolidate all your communications protocols and various processes into one application. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great MFT solution."
Data Acquisition Developer, SPS Commerce, Inc.
- Extensive security controls
to meet compliance requirements including PCI DSS
- Comprehensive user management system for trading partners, customers and employee accounts
- Segment GoAnywhere into logical security zones through Domains
- Authenticate users against Active Directory (AD), LDAP, IBM i and database
- SAML support for single sign-on (SSO)
- Lock users into specific directories with granular permissions
- Define virtual folders with user-friendly aliases and permissions
- Disk quotas to limit storage space usage by each user and folder
- Deployment options to a variety of cloud computing platforms, including Amazon EC2 and Microsoft Azure.
- Automated file transfer and workflows on cloud environments and private networks.
- Out-of-the-box Cloud Connectors that integrate with popular web and cloud services like SharePoint, Salesforce, and Dropbox.
- Connection to internal and external trading partners through folders to cloud-based file systems, including Amazon S3 buckets.