GoAnywhere for iPad/iPhone Release Notes
The GoAnywhere mobile app allows you to work with GoDrive and Secure Mail features. With GoDrive you can preview or download personal or shared files from your GoDrive account to your iPhone or iPad. All downloaded files and folders are automatically updated to the most current version on the corporate servers every time you connect. Edit files by sending them to apps on your device (changes are not saved back to the GoDrive app or server). This app requires that GoAnywhere MFT is installed and licensed on your back office server.
October 7, 2019 - Version 2.0.2
- Improved the UI to force Light Mode at all times.
- Improved an error message to better explain how to correct a failure during registration.
- Fixed an issue where dialogs would disappear too quickly on iOS 13.
- Fixed an issue where iPads were unable to load the Dashboard on iOS 13.
- Fixed an issue where the Settings app would crash when editing GoAnywhere settings on iOS 13.
September 27, 2019 - Version 2.0.1
- Rebranded 'GoDrive for GoAnywhere' as 'GoAnywhere' in the App Store.
- Improved the authentication process by using an internal web browser instead of the native Safari app.
- Improved the sending of password protected packages so the app will display the password to the user.
- Added more client-side validation to improve the response time of the app.
- Added the ability for Web Users without Send Secure Mail permission to view their Inbox if it isn't empty.
- Enhanced the Secure Mail user experience to be more intuitive.
- Improved the Secure Mail user interface on smaller devices.
- Fixed issues with downloading, previewing and synchronizing GoDrive files in specific cases.
- Fixed issues when saving updates to a Draft.
- Improved how device deactivation is handled while the app is in use.
- Multiple improvements to the stability of the app.
July 29, 2019 - Version 2.0.0
- Overhauled the user interface to be more modern and to match the look and feel of the Web Client.
- Added support for devices to work with Secure Mail. This version provides the following Secure Mail features:
- List the packages in the different mailboxes (Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Templates, and Outbox).
- View details of packages in the Web User's Inbox.
- Download and view attachments.
- Compose new packages.
- Add attachments to a package from Files, Camera, or Photos.
- View and edit draft packages, including their attachments.
- New authentication scheme that is safer and prevents Web Users from being accidentally disabled.
- Existing accounts will be automatically migrated to the new authentication scheme when first connecting to a server that supports it.
- This allows for the support of single sign-on and multi-factor authentication when registering a device.
- Device will prompt the user to reauthenticate their Web User when determined by administrator settings on the server.
July 13, 2018 - Version 1.4.0
- Added support for TLS v1.1 and TLS v1.2.
- Updated the UI to support iPhone X.
- Multiple UI improvements related to syncing and unsyncing items, as well as when previewing files.
- Added more loading and progress dialogs to indicate the status of background processes.
- Improved the user experience when GoDrive doesn't have permission to access the camera.
- Improved the user experience when GoDrive doesn't have access to use cellular data.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when registration is denied.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when copying a document to GoDrive.
- Fixed an issue where multiple accounts could be registered at the same time.
March 7, 2018 - Version 1.3.0
- Added the ability to create folders.
- Removed a limitation on username to 20 characters.
- Improved the folder icon to indicate if that folder is shared with other GoDrive users.
- Enhanced the account removal process to notify the server that the device has been deactivated.
- When sharing multiple files with GoDrive, the confirmation screen will now include all files uploaded to GoDrive.
- Fixed some minor UI issues and error messages in the registration process.
- Functionality was added to close the opened menu popup on outside click.
- Improved application stability when in offline mode.
December 5, 2017 - Version 1.2.0
- Released GoDrive under the HelpSystems publisher.
December 5, 2017 - Version 1.1.3
- Rebranded GoDrive as a HelpSystems product.
December 20, 2016 – Version 1.1.2
- Fixed an issue where a file preview was occasionally failing on iOS 10.
- As per requirement for iOS 10, data usage description was added to the app properties when accessing privacy-sensitive data.
August 5, 2016 – Version 1.1.1
- Fixed an issue where selecting 'Upload Files' from the menu options on iPad could cause the app to crash.
March 25, 2016 - Version 1.1.0
- Added the ability to upload to GoDrive from your device's files and camera roll.
- Added the ability to upload to GoDrive from other applications.
- Improved file preview allows you to swipe through files in your GoDrive.
- Added a search bar to find files and folders in your GoDrive.
- Improved the battery consumption while running GoDrive.
- Various stability improvements and bug fixes.
August 10, 2015 - Version 1.0.0