GoAnywhere File Transfer App
Secure file management in the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) workplace is now possible with the GoAnywhere File Transfer app for mobile and tablet devices. This app enables users of Apple and Android devices to easily and securely send ad hoc file transfers with GoAnywhere MFT.
GoAnywhere MFT delivers a mobile file sharing tool that makes it easier for workers to connect with corporate documents. This improves adoption rates and reduces reliance on policy enforcement to control data security.
The GoAnywhere app also brings indispensable tools and functionalities of managed file transfer into a file sharing mobile experience. Additional features users can access with the app include GoDrive, a robust file sharing system that records file history and can be used across devices, and Secure Mail, GoAnywhere’s Outlook plugin and browser-based mail tool for secure ad hoc file sharing.
Benefits of File Sharing on Mobile with the GoAnywhere MFT App
- The GoAnywhere app keeps data on company servers so no information is uploaded to the cloud
- Both desktop and mobile file sharing events are logged to meet compliance with SOX, PCI DSS, HIPAA and state privacy laws
- Employee access and permissions are controlled by the administrator through the GoAnywhere app or browswer-based interface, including LDAP and AD authentication for Android and iOS devices
- Intuitive menus in the MFT app allow users to upload or download without special training or technical skills
- The app enables trading partners, remote employees and other external parties to initiate encrypted file exchanges
- Secure Mail allows users to email messages with unique links to files for download securely through a HTTPS connection1
- Preview a range of file types from inside the app; XLS, PDF, PPT, DOC, RTF, RTFD, KEY, NUMBERS and PAGES
GoAnywhere File Transfer mobile app is free to customers with the HTTPS Server in GoAnywhere MFT.
1Currently available only on Android smart phones and tablets.