PeSIT Server Features in GoAnywhere MFT
- Full support of the standard PeSIT command set
- Send & Receive files
- Specify Maximum Data Block Lengths per transfer
- SSL Certificate Server Authentication
- Dynamic file names with constants, timestamps or variables
- Multiple listeners with individual port configurations
- File transfer templates
GoAnywhere MFT can be configured to handle trading partner send and receive requests. Templates can be reused across multiple trading partners that require the same send/receive capabilities.
Trading partners that want to use PeSIT for file transfers are easily managed with granular permissions. Inbound and outbound file transfer templates can be applied en-mass or individually with each Web User depending on the use case of the PeSIT partner.
Audit trails (logs) are generated for all PeSIT transmissions in GoAnywhere MFT to meet auditing and compliance requirements. This detail includes commands issued, messages, IP addresses, server IDs, and file names transferred. Audit logs for the PeSIT service can also be used to troubleshoot failed transfers.