Agents for Remote File Automation
Agents are lightweight applications that allow administrators to remotely control automated file transfers and file processing from a central GoAnywhere server. Agents can be installed virtually anywhere, such as servers and desktops located on-premises, external systems like retail locations or trading partners, or even in the cloud.
Agent Features at a Glance
- Control agents remotely from the central server.
- Process files on the agent or send them to GoAnywhere for further processing.
- Deploy agents wherever they're needed: on a server, to a trading partner location, or in the cloud.
- Automatically upgrade agents to the latest version without causing downtime.
- Customize your software library of agent installers to fit the needs of your environment.
Remote File Automation
Define and perform file transfers and business processes with workflows (projects). They're easy to create and don't require programming or special technical skills. Use workflows to:
- Copy, move, compress, and encrypt files.
- Monitor folders for new files and process them immediately.
- Connect to a wide variety of database servers and process data.
- Integrate with existing applications, programs, and scripts.
Install Agents Anywhere
Agents can be installed onto almost any server or workstation where file transfers or workflows need to be performed. These systems can reside on-premises or in cloud infrastructure.
- IBM i
- Mac OS
- Amazon EC2
Agents can be monitored and managed via an interactive map. Agents are color coded to indicate if they are online or offline. Simply click on a pin location to launch the Agent console. Agent maps allow you to:
- See your worldwide agent deployment anytime, anywhere.
- View the agent console from the central GoAnywhere server.
- Edit and process agents grouped in the same location.