GoAnywhere MFT can connect to PeSIT servers. GoAnywhere MFT will help guarantee delivery of PeSIT transfers with options to auto-retry connections, auto-resume interrupted file transfers and perform integrity checks of successful file transfers.
PeSIT Features in GoAnywhere MFT
- Full support of the standard PeSIT command set
- Send & Receive files
- Specify Maximum Data Block Lengths per transfer
- SSL Certificate Server Authentication
- Transfer multiple files per connection
- Retry connections and auto-resume file transfers with user-defined settings
- Suffix and prefix file names with constants, timestamps or variables
- Override file names and other properties at execution time using variables
- Configurable port ranges
- Alerts for transfer failures via email, text messages and system messages
PeSIT server connections can be pre-defined in GoAnywhere MFT's Administrator as reusable Resources which can be selected from simple drop down menus. PeSIT Tasks can be placed within GoAnywhere MFT Projects and executed as part of a cohesive workflow process. For instance, a Project could be defined to retrieve records from a database file, convert the records into a CSV file, and then put the CSV file onto a PeSIT server.
When sending or receiving files via PeSIT, the files selected can be included and excluded using various filter criteria:
- Wildcards (i.e. "trans*.txt" or "*.xls")
- Regular expressions
- Date and time range
- Size range
- Variables passed to the Project
Audit trails (logs) are generated for all PeSIT transmissions in GoAnywhere MFT to meet auditing and compliance requirements. The level of log detail can be controlled by an administrator on a per-Project basis. This detail can be configured to include all PeSIT commands issued, PeSIT messages and file names transferred. Log messages can additionally be sent to a Syslog server using UDP or TCP connections.
Request a quote to integrate with PeSIT using GoAnywhere MFT.