GoAnywhere MFT’s SharePoint Online Cloud Connector gives IT teams an easy way to execute secure file transfers of files and documents between their private file servers, third-party applications, and SharePoint.
If you use SharePoint Online as a document management and storage system, this file transfer cloud integration can help you simplify your processes. Use it to:
- Upload documents to and download them from SharePoint Online
- Manage documents stored on SharePoint Online
- Improve collaboration with coworkers, employees, business partners, and clients
GoAnywhere’s SharePoint Online integration also works alongside Advanced Workflows to access SharePoint Online’s document management, storage, and automation features.
How It Works
Once you’ve installed the SharePoint Online Cloud Connector into your GoAnywhere MFT environment, you can complete actions in SharePoint Online including:
- Make Directory
- Delete Directories and Files
- Move Directories and Files
- Rename Directories and Files
Common Use Cases
Use GoAnywhere’s SharePoint Online Cloud Connector to achieve processes like these in your organization:
- Create a directory and upload new files to it automatically
- Download SharePoint Online documents onto a server for local processing
Cloud Connector Marketplace
To access the Cloud Connector Marketplace, log into your admin interface in GoAnywhere, then navigate to System > Add-ons and click “Browse Marketplace.”
Secure Your File Transfers with a SharePoint Online Integration
Our SharePoint Online Cloud Connector secures the movement of data between your environment and the cloud. Get started with GoAnywhere MFT to see how we can protect your data in transit.