Secure Forms: "Ballots Made Easy" PDF Brochure
Secure Forms allow end-users to fill out custom forms with one or more input values and optionally upload files through the HTTPS Web Client in GoAnywhere, or submit forms by making SOAP or REST requests from your custom built applications. When a form is submitted, a Project in GoAnywhere is executed to automatically process the submitted values and files.
GoAnywhere administrators can define one or more Secure Forms with configurable input fields, custom labels, and file upload components to control the data which end-users provide when submitting a form. When the Project processes the Secure Form, it can return a custom message and one or more output files to the user.
A Secure Form can be specified to various intended languages. For example, two forms may be created that serve the same purpose, but one may be in French, while the other is in English. GoAnywhere administrators can choose their preferred language in the Web Client, which will then only show forms that are applicable to the selected language.
A Secure Form can be authorized to one or more Web Users, in which they must login through the Web Client to complete the form. Optionally a Secure Form can be configured to allow anonymous users to access the form through a public URL.
For instance, a Secure Form could be used to collect electronic voting ballots by prompting the user to enter their voting information and attach a scanned PDF. A Project workflow could automatically process and distribute this electronic ballot to the appropriate election official (based on the voting information provided by the end-user on the Secure Form).
Learn More about Secure Forms:
Watch our on-demand webinar, Get the Most Out of GoAnywhere: Secure Forms.
Secure Forms Features
- Provide custom forms to authenticate users or make them publicly available
- Configuration options to control the position of the form buttons (top, bottom, or both)
- Control the input text, options, and dropdown fields presented to users with default values, tooltips, and placeholders
- Automatically process the Secure Form input data using Projects and optionally provide files for users to download
- The ability to override the button labels, the characters remaining text shown on Text Area components, and the drop zone text on File Upload components
- Customize messages presented to users when Secure Forms are submitted
- Drag & drop files directly into the form to upload them which are automatically secured with AES-256 bit encryption
- Configure the file types that are permitted to upload, file size limits, and maximum number of files
- Save drafts of forms to finish at a later date
- View Secure Form submission history (for example, when the form was completed, the user who completed the form, the user’s responses, etc.)
- Supports SOAP and RESTful Web Service APIs to allow you to submit forms from other applications
Example Secure Form: